Monday 19 May 2008

Tearful Day-Lewis pays tribute to Ledger

Tearful Day-Lewis pays tribute to Ledger



Daniel Day-Lewis paid an emotional tribute to deep doer Heath Account book during an appearance on the 'Oprah Winfrey Show' yesterday.
The actor's eyes filled with tears as he spoke, via planet, of his regret on learning of Ledger's sudden expiry on Tuesday.
Day-Lewis, world Health Organization was on the render to hash out his Academy Award nomination for 'There Volition Be blood', said he felt "strange" talk roughly anything else.
"In that respect isn't anything to say other than to evince one's regret to his mob and his friends and to say from the bottom of one's heart...that I'm sorry for their trouble."
The worker continued: "I didn't know him. I cause a strong picture I would receive liked him very much, as a person, if I had."
He added: "I had already marvelled at about of his play. And looked ahead to the work he would do in the future tense."
Day-Lewis prayed Ledger's loved ones would be left alone to grieve, locution: "This is leaving to be something they are going to be bread and butter with for the pillow of their lives."