Thursday 19 June 2008

Brittany Snow - Snow Reveals Girl Crush On Portman


Actress BRITTANY SNOW has confessed she harbours secret same-sex desires for fellow Hollywood star NATALIE PORTMAN.

The 22-year-old Hairspray star is struggling to find love with a member of the opposite sex, so she's turned her attentions to the stunning Star War beauty.

Snow says, "I have a huge girl crush on Natalie Portman... I was at this Oscar party and I saw her and I was walking up to her. I was introduced to her by a friend and she had a little bit of spinach on her collar bone, and I reached over and picked the spinach off her dress. Totally creepy."

But Snow insists she's learned her lesson since the embarrassing incident, adding, "She's (Portman) probably so weirded out by this... Note to self: don't ever do that again."





See Also